So this is my first blog! I know how important it is to get started with things. The first step is the last step. So i m starting here with this crap (things said until now, things to follow would change your life!) .
Why am I writing? To develop and refine my philosophy of life, to document and share crazy experiences , and to derive the pleasure of social service by helping people become more like me!
Why are you reading? You admire me so much that you want to be like me and you have too much time to kill. But i will instead recommend you to start working for me. So that you will be able to learn personally from me. I promise I shall not pay you a dime , so to the fulfillment of your desire to a complete waste of time.
I do not know how search engines work but what's wrong in trying ;) - money success rich sex laid hot women
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment